KAC and ESA warmly invite you to a time when Shanghai’s streets were filled with the bustle of rickshaws, an era in which red was in fashion and the women were glamorous. A city of dreams, a nocturnal paradise. Experience the iconic fusion between the East and West, as we tell the Tales from Old Shanghai.
Allow yourself to be entertained by our featured performances and charms including:
- A buffet of Chinese cuisine
- The renowned Lion dance
- The eye-catching Diabolo
- Stunning musical performances
- Open-space photo booth with unlimited instant prints and social media upload (http://www.snapclick.co.nz/
- Experienced photographers for the night
- Bar tabs, raffle draws and best dressed competitions
Date: Friday 11th September
Time: 6:30PM – Midnight
Venue: Crowne Plaza, Auckland
Theme: Tales of Shanghai
$85 – Early Birds (Limited stock)
$90 – Club Members
$95 – Non Members
$850 – Table for 10 (Limited stock)
Remember to don your Qipaos and Fedoras as we sip wine and dine in fashion. This will be one event you won’t want to miss out on!
Note: There is no dress requirement besides the standard formal dress code.
Sign Up Here
Online bookings are not currently available for this event.